Enter the vehicle registration number, last 6 characters of VIN and mileage and we will show you the lease termination options.
Vehicle purchase conditions
- The applicant for the purchase is an employee of the client of Drivalia Lease Czech Republic s.r.o. (hereinafter referred to as Drivalia), who had a vehicle in a long-term lease agreement, he used the vehicle directly and is therefore fully acquainted with the technical and operational condition of the vehicle.
- In order to align the date of termination of the lease of the current vehicle and the handover of the new vehicle, we recommend that you start the purchase process of the vehicle approximately 3 weeks before the planned termination of the operational leasing of the vehicle. The purchase process takes place while the vehicle is in use (it is not returned to the drop-off location) and includes a registration check. Lease termination date is then understood to be the day of receiving payment for the vehicle purchase price to our company bank account.
- The sale price of the vehicle is determined by the vehicle owner, Drivalia, on the basis of statistical data relating to sales of the given model. A flat-rate overhead fee will always be added to the price. This price is fixed and cannot be changed in any way.
- The vehicle can be reserved for purchase for a maximum of two working days from receiving an email with a draft of the Purchase contract including information on the amount of the purchase price. Confirmation of the reservation means sending a signed draft of the Purchase contract by the seller to the buyer to the address: email@example.com. Buyer agrees with the wording of the Purchase contract.
- The Buyer shall send Drivalia signed originals of the Purchase contact and officially verified power of attorney by the buyer to allow the transfer of the vehicle.
- At the time of vehicle sale, we compare the mileage reading of the vehicle to be purchased from the Registration check protocol with the number of mileage reading indicated on the web form requesting the purchase of the vehicle. If the difference is less than 5,000 km, a proforma invoice is issued and sent to the buyer via e-mail. If the difference is greater, the purchase will not be realized under the given conditions and the buyer will be contacted to adjust the terms and conditions.
- The buyer will pay the proforma invoice within the due date (5 working days).
- The terms of the purchase are fixed by the seller and are not modifiable. If you do not agree with the purchase price, with the purchase contract or with the conditions of the purchase, or if you do not comply with the conditions of the purchase, these conditions will not be met and the sale of the vehicle will be realized in another way.
- The vehicle sale in this way is only realized for duly terminated contracts. If this condition is not met, we will inform you via e-mail.